AAA Travel Agency
Founded in 1902, AAA is a not-for-profit organization of clubs serving more than 50 million members in the United States and Canada. AAA serves its members through a network of 1,100 offices with more than 45,000 employees. Through affiliations with automobile and touring clubs around the world, AAA provides benefits to members traveling in 130 countries on six continents. AAA exists for its members and will judge everything it does by how well it serves their needs.
On September 14, 1902 fifteen Toledo citizens met at the old Boody House and formed a social organization, which they called The Toledo Automobile Club, as an affiliate of AAA. In 1994, the Toledo Automobile Club officially changed its name to AAA Northwest Ohio. Today, the club as you know it has over 146,000 members in Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Ottawa, Paulding, Williams and Wood County. The club's 160+ employees operate 7 AAA offices and 3 Auto Repair facilities.
While continuing to provide many of the traditional products and services that have made AAA one of the most recognized and respected names in the world, AAA Northwest Ohio is bringing forth new innovative services that allow us to create excellent experiences and inspire our members and employees to build strong lasting relationships.
Over the years, AAA has become recognized as:
- The nation’s leading provider of roadside assistance and automotive-related expertise.
- The world’s largest publisher of travel information and one of the world’s largest leisure travel agencies.
- One of the most active advocates for the welfare of the traveling public.
- One of the fastest growing financial products and services organizations in the United States.
- A top performer in the life insurance industry.
- Street: 2870-B East Harbor Road
- Postcode: 43452
- City: Port Clinton
- State: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Telephone: (419) 732-2161
- Fax: (419) 734-5222